WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1994, the Clearinghouse matches volunteers of all ages with Cambridge agencies that need their skills and talents.
FOR VOLUNTEERS: Our goal is to streamline your search for a short- or long-term volunteer engagement. Take advantage of our free monthly workshops and continually updated communications/postings, plus email/phone advice and individual meetings.
FOR AGENCIES: We help you get out the word about upcoming volunteer needs and connect you with specialized volunteers. We also convene periodic conversations for agency staff regarding volunteer management.
Founded in 1994, the Clearinghouse matches potential volunteers of all ages with Cambridge agencies that need their skills and talents.
This list is periodically updated to reflect current agency needs in the short term.
Download a pdf of the latest NEEDED NOW!
– Tutor Middle and High School students weekly — all subjects — training provided!
– Learn/teach fun orienteering games (maps/compasses)
– Cook dinner or be a companion at overnight shelters for homeless youth and adults
– Pitch in at a food pantry
– Bring professional skills or get valuable training, to provide sensitive and skillful support to seniors and others in need
and much, much more!
A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.John Ruskin