WHO WE ARE
Navigation Games mission is to teach children how to read maps, navigate, work together, make good decisions, handle adversity and connect to nature, through the sport of orienteering.
Orienteering is a sport where participants find checkpoints marked on a map. It’s basically a more awesome version of a scavenger hunt that’s fun for all ages, and can be done casually or competitively. There are many different ways to orienteer, and many different activities that involve orienteering skills. Read more about our various navigation games.
Navigation Games is always looking for volunteers to help us bring orienteering to kids! You can sign up to volunteer with us on this site. Here are some other ways you can help.
Learn to teach
- Attend orienteering events put on by the New England Orienteering Club or Cambridge Sports Union
- Contact us
- O-training.net – A great resource for orienteering training exercises
- (Coming soon: lesson plans and links to other sites with materials for teaching navigation)
- After school and in-school opportunities available for people who are great with kids.
- Our philosophy is to provide jobs to local people, and to pay a fair wage. We also welcome volunteers. Get your volunteer hours in and have fun at the same time!
- Contact us
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.Ronald ReaganFormer US President