WHO WE ARE
Agassiz Baldwin Community (ABC) is a place that nurtures individual growth and creativity, builds connections, and serves as a forum for community advocacy.
We believe in: welcoming and including everyone; lifelong learning; and fostering a culture of creativity and cooperation.
We have many programs in the Agassiz Baldwin neighborhood, including The Living Well Network and The Maud Morgan Arts Center, children andyouth programs and much more.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of a strong community organization. We invite you to help us honor our commitment to our mission by volunteering in one of the following areas:
- Attend ANC meetings and/or join a committee on university development, neighborhood beautification, or quality of life issues
- Help on volunteer days when we paint, clean, or do yard work
- Become active with the Living Well Network, ABC’s aging-in-place initiative for residents over age fifty
- Get involved with the Agassiz Neighborhood Crime Watch Network
- Volunteer with Agassiz Baldwin Children’s Programs
The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.Coretta Scott KingCivil Rights Leader